We use high quality and ethically sourced speciality green beans. These are usually more expensive but will give a better flavour. We use a Toper roaster to bring out the unique flavour profiles of these beans.
Our signature Coffee is the Buxom Espresso Blend which won a 2015 Great Taste Award. This is a blend of Brazilian, Sumatran, Colombian and Indian beans roasted to bring out their natural sweetness. It was described by the Great Taste judges as having “a great silky mouthfeel and a well balanced acidity. A light espresso that delivers distinct caramel, almost maple syrup type tones and well rounded finish”.
In addition we offer a range of single origin speciality coffees dependent on the season. These include;
- Buxom Espresso Blend – Won 1 star Great Taste 2015
- Brazil Fazenda Londrina
- Colombia Rio Magdalena
- Sumatra Lake Takengon
- Indian Monsooned Malabar
- Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Rocko Mountain Reserve – Won 3 stars Great Taste 2016
- Congo Latumba Blue Mountain
- Rwanda Huye Mountain lot 5228
- Nicaragua Sparkling Water Decaffeinated; Yellow Honey
- Nicaragua Finca El Bosque – Great Taste Award Winner 2017
- Kenya Kiamaturia AA
- Cloud9 Blend – Great Taste 2018 Award
- Chipper Blend – Great Taste 2019 Award